|Material||MS, alloy steel|
Sheet attachment to lab extruder consists of 'T'die with chilled roll assembly and take off equipmentSpecifications :
- 'T' die in SS, available in 100mm, 125mm and 150mm with plate heaters
- Chilled Roll Assembly
- Chilled rolls in SS with universal joints.
- Rolls are mirror finished with ACVF drive.
- Take OFF assembly
- With nip rolls with ACVF drive to adjust with chilled rolls speedApplications :
- To produce small width sheets for various physical testing like processibility of polymer/ compound, abrassion and other physical tests.
We AASABI MACHINERY PVT.LTD. are Manufacturers, Exporters & Leading Suppliers of Lab Twin Screw Extruder with split barrel. This split barrel can be easily opened for easy cleaning of screws and inside surface of barrel.
Product : These Twin Screw Extruders are available in
- Counter Rotating
- Co Rotating and
- Conical Rotating types
Counter Rotating Type is mainly useful for general purpose compounding, Co-rotating Type for color master batches and Conical Type for compounding with abrasive and non-plastic material.Specifications :
- All these types are available with split type barrels for easy opening and cleaning
-Volumetric Feeder supplied with TSE Screw sizes available 16mm,20,25mm and 30mm.
- Pressure Transducer to measure melt pressure and melt temperature of actual process material.
- Vent facility to escape unwanted gases, with vacuum devolatisation.
Additional parts available for in process addition of additives.Applications :
- For special application, temperatures up to 4500C can be given
- Designed to give results with minimum quantity of materials to save precious and costly materials.
- Useful also for Nano Composites
- Useful for pharma, food laboratories with suitable contact materials with suitable changes in screw design.
|Usage||Lab R & D Training|
These Lab Extruder are good for preliminary trials before going for commercial production. Also useful for Research Application Purposes in Educational and Industrial segments such as plastics, foods and pharma.