Approx. Rs 14 Lakh / Piece Get Latest Price
|Production Capacity||0.5 to 10 kg/hr.|
|Voltage (V)||440 V / 380 V|
|Screw Number||Twin Screw|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We AASABI MACHINERY PVT.LTD. are Manufacturers, Exporters & Leading Suppliers of Lab Twin Screw Extruders with split barrel. This split barrel can be easily opened for easy cleaning of screws and inside surface of barrel.
Product : These Twin Screw Lab Extruders are available in
- Counter Rotating
- Co Rotating and
- Conical Rotating types
Counter Rotating Type is mainly useful for general purpose Lab scale compounding. This type Lab TSE acts similar to gear pump and provides maximum possitive displacement. Hence mainly used for small tubes and profiles.
Co-rotating lab TSE is mainly used for lab scale small color master batches, compounding and better mixing as it gives better shearing effect.
Conical lab TSE is mainly used for lab scale compounding of heat sensitive materials like PVC.
For compounding of plastics with abrasive and non-plastic materials, special alloy steel is used for screws and barrels of all the lab TSEs.
The screws and barrels are designed to process different plastic materials with greater flexibility to process various polymers.
Segmented screws and barrels for lab TSEs are also available with us wherein the segments can be arranged as per the material and processing requirements. But trial and error approach is time consuming and rarely provides optimal design for a specific application
- All these lab TSEs are available with split type barrels for easy opening and cleaning.
-Volumetric Feeder supplied with lab TSE Screw sizes available 16mm,20,25mm and 30mm.
- Pressure Transducer to measure melt pressure and melt temperature of actual process material.
- Vent facility to escape unwanted gases, with vacuum devolatisation.
Additional parts available for in process addition of additives.Applications :
- For special application, temperatures up to 4500C can be given
- Designed to give results with minimum quantity of materials to save precious and costly materials.
- Useful also for Nano Composites
- Useful for pharma, food laboratories with suitable contact materials with suitable changes in screw design.
Approx. Rs 8 Lakh / Piece Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Material To Be Extruded||Plastic/Food/Pharma|
|Automation Grade||Lab / Pilot Scale|
|Machine Type||Lab/Pilot Scale|
|Production Capacity||2 - 10 kg. /hr.|